LHC and Philosophy
© 2019-2021 by R. Harlander, S.Y. Klein, M. Lipp, and M. Schaaf
Citation: If you use FeynGame in a publication, please refer
to the paper
July 2021: FeynGame-2.0β is available!
It includes LaTeX labels, shapes, PS/EPS/PDF export, and much more.
Use is as easy as before!
- Download this tarball, then type
tar xvfz feyngame-2.0beta.tar.gz
- To draw Feynman diagrams, type
java -jar java/FeynGame-8.jar
and select "Drawing Mode", or
java -jar java/FeynGame-8.jar template/models/standard.model
- To play, type
java -jar java/FeynGame-8.jar template/levels/SMLevel.if
How to draw b→sγ in 50 seconds:
- Make sure you have a less-than-midieval version of
Java (8 or later, that is)
- The menu bar of the main window may be useful.
- Pressing "e" opens EditFrame which allows you to change
many options for the selected object.
- FeynGame is
published under the GNU
General Public Licence 3. The source code can be obtained from here.
- Additional model files can be found here.
last updated on Nov 24, 2021 by RH